Can you help with organising travel insurance?

Blog Detail

I’m afraid that we don’t provide travel insurance. However, we strongly recommend that all our guests take out travel insurance ahead of their stay. European residents travelling to Italy should also ensure that they have a EHIC card, which enables you to use the health service facilities whilst on holiday in Italy. Please note that under Italian law you must always carry your license, insurance and registration documents with you at all times whilst driving.

Read All FAQs

Comments are closed